- Don’t Alienate the Kids! Raising Resilient Children While Avoiding High Conflict Divorce. If you want to understand the potential impact of divorce on children, you can read more about the book here.
- If Divorce is a Game, These are the Rules: 8 Rules for Thriving Before, During and After Divorce by Honoree Corder. This is a nice read on the basics of divorce. You can read more about the book here.
- Meeting Your Interests: Collaborative Law and Other Options for Dispute Resolution by the Denton County Collaborative Professionals. You can read more about the book here.
- The Good Karma Divorce: Avoid Litigation, Turn Negative Emotions into Positive Actions, and Get On with the Rest of Your Life, by Judge Michele Lowrance. You can read more about the book here.
- Collaborative Divorce: A New Paradigm by Pauline Tesler. You can read more about the book here.
- The Denton County Collaborative Professionals is a great resource for information on collaborative divorce no matter where you intend to divorce. http://dentoncountycollaborativeprofessionals.com
- Collaborative Divorce Texas is the organization dedicated to training collaborative divorce lawyers in Texas. http://collaborativedivorcetexas.com
Certified Divorce Coach is a resource for understanding, promoting, educating and locating divorce coaches. http://certifieddivorcecoach.com